Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Project 365... all the cool kids are doing it.

So that I have more motivation to not only blog on a more regular basis (okay, so ANYTHING would be better than I've been doing LOL), but also to give me more motivation to take photos of the boys and of our home life, I've decided to *try* and take part in the biggest craze hitting the digi scrapping community (or maybe it's all over the place, but I've only ever heard about it amongst digi scrappers). A Year In Photos: 2010 is another Project 365 deal, where you take a photo per day, every day. EVERY DAY. That's a LOT of photos! And even though some days the photos might be kind of lame or mundane, the point is to take photos! Remember your kids on the day that your 2 year old threw the biggest tantrum of his life in Target (how I wish I had a camera when we were there!). Remember the day that the baby smiled for the first time, or had the biggest poop blowout of his life (although maybe you don't need to share that photo with the rest of us). And blog about it, too! That way you can keep track not only of the day itself, but also what special things happened that day, no matter how small and silly they may seem now. I can't believe that Noah is already 6 weeks old, but here we are, and in the blink of an eye he's turned from a tiny scrawny helpless little lump to a baby! Ack! :o) He's already holding his head up pretty well, smiling at things like lights and contrasting colors (and sometimes us if we're lucky), and cooing up a storm. Joel is going back to work on Monday, and I'm a little bit nervous about being home by myself with two kids, but apparently people do it all the time so I think we'll be fine. ;o)

I just made this decision to start P365 like, 10 minutes ago, so I don't have photos from every day in January. But I have a couple!

From January 14th:



Dillon being a ham, as usual. LOL! He sure does love his apples! I left this one in color because I thought it was cuter this way. :o) Everytime a camera comes out, he puts the silliest faces on. And don't even get me started on the apples... He has one, eats 4 bites, and decides he needs a new one. Sigh.

From January 15th:



What a big boy! Already holding his head up. :o) We had quite a few spit-ups during this little photo shoot, but at least I got some cute pictures!

And finally, our official DAY ONE. Which is really day 27. :o)



Noah just loves looking at the fish tank! I'm not sure what he can actually see, but we think maybe he's looking at the water coming out of the filter. It's more like a waterfall right now since we need to fill it, LOL.

That's all for today! Let's see how long I can keep this up! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment